You can type here any text you want

Video of the Progress!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I want to see some passes!

All the Technology in the world and you guys didn't think to set up a web cam... :o

:biggrin:

Now that's Get-Ner-Done Shane :eek: :eek:. Move over guys, I sense a new King coming who's going to lay down an impressive number :biggrin:.

Gr8 Job!

shanes insane buick "mane" you know what i mean mane

damn, wow ,aauuggaa! beep! beep! looks wicked fast and wicked low,shane reach behind you and pat your self on the back, now mush your hair up a bit and tell your self, great job because it's a great job wow! :eek:

Now thats what were talkin about!! I agree that might just be the baddest buick Ive ever seen!!! Great job to all involved!! Cant wait to see this beast run in person!!! WOW:cool: Now if it will just run!!! Mike:cool:

Very nce.

High quality work. Bet there are tons of hours tied up in that thing.

Always wondered how a car like that went together,now I know. Thanks.

This car and the fabrication that went into building it is simply awesome!!!:cool: Shane, you certainly didn't spare any expense on building the car and it's very clear on the intention you have considering the build-up~ basically it was built to be the quickest/fasest Buick V6 Regal on the planet! I wish you good luck on reaching that goal although I don't think you will need it.:biggrin:

reynolds

I will run you 1/8 mile in reynolds for 20 bux, I will be needing the extra beer money.:biggrin: Awesome car.:)

Yes it should be interesting to say the least:eek: I am a little nervous about the whole alcohol thing but, that is how you learn...

Thanks for the compliments guys, it makes it all worth it:cool:

Back