You can type here any text you want

Video updates, finally took her out after 3 years

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Nice to see that car back in action! It's probably the most famous GN on the 'net due to the dyno video:D

Wow.... awesome run - Glad to see you back - sure beats the wooly mammoth car....:biggrin:

In the last video, I qualified for the Quick 8 on Saturday morning. She ran 8.17 at 170mph. I had to let off because I was skating towards the left barrier. I got back into it for the last 200 feet. For Friday's TNT I ran 8.30 at 176 then 8.27 at 175. I kept the launch boost very conservative and ran 1.48 60foot times. I stepped it up for Saturday and ran a 1.38 60 foot. Still 1/10th slower than usual. I had a 7 second ET in there but the track got worse in the afternoon as temps were around 98 degrees.

Nice to have you back and nice to see this beast back as well:cool:

It must be a true 10.5. no W's but you can run any size DR.

With the current rules I can weigh as little at 3200lbs.

Do you or Dusty have an opinion on which would be better for my car?

I was talking to Dusty recently about the same thing for "FEAR". I went with the 315/60/15 M/T radials. I have had the 325's before, and know they hook as good as any slick out there. The taller 60 should net better short times with more sidewall:rolleyes:

OMG Chris...you put bus lengths on that poor ole chebby!!!!! Good to see you back out;)

If the track temp is less than 120 the radials may be better than the slick. The wierd thing is once a car is set up to run slicks, it is a different set-up than radials. I always prefer the radial due to it's stability. BUT, when we run on a mediocre track against cars with slicks, they will e.t better.

Good luck

Thank guys for your compliments.

Dusty,

Thanks for your input that helps, so I'm ordering the true 10.5 slicks this week for the Sacramento Raceway event. It's on the 1st week of October.

Thank guys for your compliments.

Dusty,

Thanks for your input that helps, so I'm ordering the true 10.5 slicks this week for the Sacramento Raceway event. It's on the 1st week of October.

I think it is on like Donkey Kong!!!!

Urrr Back!

Hey Chris happy your back in the seat man!

Dusty - Man, you have gotton much faster! I still am looking forward to a trip to see your car run. I don't live too far, here in Pensacola, FL still.

Keep up the great work gents!

RB

Hey Chris happy your back in the seat man!

Dusty - Man, you have gotton much faster! I still am looking forward to a trip to see your car run. I don't live too far, here in Pensacola, FL still.

Keep up the great work gents!

RB

You missed us last weekend in Valdosta GA.

Wow....your car remains one of the baddest GN's I've ever seen.

Good luck with the comeback.

Back