You can type here any text you want

vids from this past year at BG and union hill

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Great vids!!!! I'm guessing the GN running high 11's at BG is yours?? Can you please tell me what were your 60's on those passes and what is your combo... Car is running good! :cool: Reminds me of my brother's GN :( I'm hoping mine runs that well when I eventually take it to the track...

Thanks for sharing :)

old combo

that was with the old combo...those vids were from the very first time i or the car had ever run the 1/4...te44 at 21 lbs...212/212 flat tappet fmic with alky on pump gas..1.72-1.90 60 foot with orange stripe conv...with a mild port on the heads...ross pistons and could never get the car to 60 foot very well...not enough conv...

Slow :) JK man.......cant wait to see the car this year at BG

sdteb said:
that was with the old combo...those vids were from the very first time i or the car had ever run the 1/4...te44 at 21 lbs...212/212 flat tappet fmic with alky on pump gas..1.72-1.90 60 foot with orange stripe conv...with a mild port on the heads...ross pistons and could never get the car to 60 foot very well...not enough conv...

Thanks for the info :cool: That sounds a LOT like my brother's car when it had the simple 11 sec. combo (44 turbo, 009's, alky, red stripe converter, etc.)...

At the end of the first video, i want to see more of that whooo hooo :biggrin:
Cheerleaders... mmmm tasty :)

Oh by the way Shandy, that busch light bottle label you peeled off your beer and stuck on my drivers side rear window on my dually stayed for 5 months and then fell off. I couldnt believe it lasted that long since BG...

Good vids..
Post more!

BW

Back