Walbro relief valve mod?

This is how I plumbed my vacuum lines. Complete thread located here.... http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/th...-billet-vacuum-block-how-i-plumbed-it.380004/ Did I need to do this and spend the $$$, no but I sell the vacuum blocks and wanted to use one.
vacblockfinishedmore 003.jpg

Replaced it with a new Walbro from Racetronix when I went with their new hanger/sending unit. Supposedly has the relief valve modified for higher pressure.

So you had this problem then replaced the pump and still have the problem?

My friend was just telling about a weird experience he just had with one of his GMs. The fuel pressure was fine but when he accelerated it would fall on it's face. Turns out his AC fuel filter had broken loose in the case. It sounded like a spray can when shook. Replaced it and was fine.o_O

you just did the line mod on the regulator? or no? just wondering if that has something to do with it....

two different regulators same problem. Had it up to 120 last nite 23lbs of boost 62 lbs of fuel pressure. Don't even care any more.:eek:

subscribed... starting to sound like a voltage problem to me...you've eliminated most everything else..here's a guess....voltage dropping as alky is spraying more + boost rising(progressive pump)....can you cut the boost and alky back and see if you still have the problem? or just throw some c16 in and shut it off all together..

subscribed... starting to sound like a voltage problem to me...you've eliminated most everything else..here's a guess....voltage dropping as alky is spraying more + boost rising(progressive pump)....can you cut the boost and alky back and see if you still have the problem? or just throw some c16 in and shut it off all together..

Read post 48! Have a KB boost a pump and have a dedicated volt meter off the wire going to the pump, runs 16v starting at 3 lbs of boost.

Read post 48! Have a KB boost a pump and have a dedicated volt meter off the wire going to the pump, runs 16v starting at 3 lbs of boost.

Did you ever try restricting the return line by clamping some locking pliers on the rubber hose of the return line?

Well, taking off from the cruise I was at that night my crossover pipe loosened up, drove it home running like crap and threw my back out the next day so been out of commission since Sunday morning!

So still chasing it then ? Me too, need to dedicate some time to working on my own car.

Mark make sure the voltmeter is grounded at the same point as the fuel pump ground.

Been chasing a code 42 here this week on the GN. :mad: