Want to buy:

Hot Lead!!

Wells! Why don't you buy Ledzeppac's car AKA: "GIRTH" ? I'm sure Phill would sell it to you. Your probably looking at 30k and it has all the bells and whistles? ;)

Wells! Why don't you buy Ledzeppac's car AKA: "GIRTH" ? I'm sure Phill would sell it to you. Your probably looking at 30k and it has all the bells and whistles? ;)
--------------------------------
Phil has probably already molested all of the bells & whistles on that car.
J/K, Phil has a very nice turbo Buick, just not exactly what I am looking for.
You probably can't find one square inch on that car that doesn't contain DNA though.

Haha no way, there is too many "unique" items on the car for Gary.
Besides I have some rare options Gary wouldnt like. "checkered" paint and the "uni-center-cap" just to name a few. :biggrin:
Phil! Don't forget to add that crate of 30 amp fuses as an added bonus.

Gary please let lou,brent,phil,jorge,and I take you out to -TIJUANA- MEXICO-this very popular disco place- ADELITAS- for your b-day I will pay LOVE RAFAEL......

Gary please let lou,brent,phil,jorge,and I take you out to -TIJUANA- MEXICO-this very popular disco place- ADELITAS- for your b-day I will pay LOVE RAFAEL......
-----------------------------
I want your car, Chulo, not one of your exes.

Gary I think you should monitor yourself in this posted response due to racial slur "Chulo."
----------------------
Fwiw, "Chulo" is not a racial slur. Go repeat "Espanol Numero Uno" flacko.
Then forward a copy of your report card to me so that I know what you think that you read is what I think that I said.