You can type here any text you want

Want to buy:

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
Want to buy:
I am looking for a solid roof, under 25K mile, pristine condition, highly optioned, well maintained, stock block ’87 Turbo-T. Astro-Roof possibly considered. Possibly a ’87 GN would be considered. Original owner or few owner car & original paint in pristine condition preferred. Non-Limited preferred. Prefer a car that has already been modified to the extent that it currently runs mid 11’s & mid 400 RWHP & corresponding RWTQ range. Car must have recent verifiable ¼ mile times and / or dyno sheets. Also prefer a car that has had the suspension already modified to the extent that it will not embarrass itself in lane-changing, cornering, freeway on and off ramps, acceleration and / or stopping. Prefer SoCal area but will travel for right car. Car must pass or be close to passing Kalif smog requirements.
I will not consider any of the following: t-tops, dealer installed moon roofs, cages, roll bars, tubs, mini-tubs, lowering more than 1 inch.
Please E-mail me at:
>gary-l-wells@msn.com<

DAMN I thought I was picky:D
member " live to die " has a very nice car on page two that I should have bought rather than the one I did. Would have been cheaper in the long run.
Good luck
Bryan

No, I probably hold the record for pickiness when it comes to buying, especially a turbo brick. My face is probably on more dart boards around the country than Bush's. You only get to go around once.

so.........

decided to leave your white car alone?
I agree, its more fun having a few TR's around , LOL
I'll keep my eyes open for a clean one!

decided to leave your white car alone?
I agree, its more fun having a few TR's around , LOL
I'll keep my eyes open for a clean one!
----------------------------
Nope, I am continuing to molest the white turbo brick on a "pay as you go, do it till you went too far, then take 1 step backwards" program. Yes, I want another TR around. Yes, please do keep an eye out for me.
The white 1 is wearing out, it's got 22K on it now.

Back