You can type here any text you want

Want to put s10 breaks and wheel cylinder on

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

riviera

I know some were on here the part number and make and model vehicle to use. need a little help on part numbers

Just go to parts store and get 84 S10 manual brake wheel cylinders, the get 2 sets 87 regal shoes. There are 2 long and 2 short shoes in each box. Use the 4 long shoes instead

hello people; Kinda on the subject but do think the S10 cylinders help stop in a street car use?
IBBY

I could hold more boost at the line when I did the swap

I have the 7/8th wheel cylinders, but stock one long, one short shoes. I don't notice any difference when normally driving, but I have had the rears lock up very easily during a panic stop with 255 drag radials on dry pavement. Some people don't have any problems, others do. So be careful. I also plan on upgrading my front pads to EBC's in the spring for a better bite.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I have the 7/8th wheel cylinders, but stock one long, one short shoes. I don't notice any difference when normally driving, but I have had the rears lock up very easily during a panic stop with 255 drag radials on dry pavement. Some people don't have any problems, others do. So be careful. I also plan on upgrading my front pads to EBC's in the spring for a better bite.

I would believe you have them adjusted to tight if they locked up on you .

Nope. Not too tight. Only happens when I go from wide open to brakes when some A-hole pulls out in front of me.

Back