You can type here any text you want

Want your cracked DS headers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IrvJr

Im looking for DS headers in any condition. I have a fabricator friend who has fixed a couple for me and i figured i would pimp out his skills to fix some others up. Let me know what you got.

I really don't know how much used headers go for. How much do you have to spend?

I was really only looking for drivers side to fix, but a set if reasonably price is still a possibility. I dont know what a set is worth. Is the ds cracked or been previously repaired.

Qwks6. Is yours cracked or in good shape?

Both headers are in I guess you can call it perfect condition for a pair of stock headers. The only reason I took them off of my stage 1 block is because I upgraded my turbo and the new turbo is 4 bolt not 3 like the stock header has.

Both headers are in I guess you can call it perfect condition for a pair of stock headers. The only reason I took them off of my stage 1 block is because I upgraded my turbo and the new turbo is 4 bolt not 3 like the stock header has.

What are you looking to get for them?

Sorry thats a little more than i want to spend right now.

Mine is cracked, I've replaced it I just have the cracked one sitting in my garage.

PM me with an offer. Pretty much as long as it covers shipping it's all good, I just don't want to lose money but I don't need them.

Back