You can type here any text you want

Wanted 87 GN High Option Low Original Miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

t-topflyer

In the market for a nice original low mileage 87 Grand National. Preferably under 25K miles but under 50K miles considered if it's super nice. Solid roof or astroroof preferred. If you can help me out, let me know. thanks

see my ad i am in charlotte car is super clean ,just has a bit more miles than you want,but very nice paint and fillers has all the right options,7049683107 Brian

see my ad i am in charlotte car is super clean ,just has a bit more miles than you want,but very nice paint and fillers has all the right options,7049683107 Brian

Car looks good. Looking for an 87 with fewer miles. Good luck with the sale

How original?

The more original the better. Definately don't want an abused or raced car. Looking for a nice car that has been garaged and driven mostly on special occasions since new. Basically a nice #2 car to continue to do the same with and show. Basic mods that make it more up to date and driver friendly like fuel pump, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, cone filter, hotwire, 160 t-stat, shocks, exhaust, plug wires, bushings, chips etc are okay. Car must have most of the original viewable parts (air box, fuel pressure regulator, plug wires etc.) though so I could return it to stock for shows if wanted.

Back