Wanted Powermaster Brake system rebuilt or new

bad2bone

badtobonebuick.com
87 Regal Turbo owner with failed powermaster brake system looking for replacement. Please help!!!

I need one too, but for some reason I can't see the website of hit the link Nos4gn posted. Does anyone know of someplace. Kirban & Cotton are both awaiting delivery from Cardone who also don't have any in stock nor do either of their local dealers here in Albany, NY. Thanks.

info

Somebody removed the link... I don't understand since they are a supporting vendor. Look up NOS plus the number 4 plus the word GN and then .com.

If that doesn't work, just PM me for the link

CCognetta,
Thanks! Got to the site, called them & spoke to a gal who was pleasant. They don't have any complete PM units in stock, so I'll have to wait with everyone else. I guess different places are waiting for parts to do the rebuild? So...... I wait.

Power Master Unit

I see, you want a complete new unit...

There are the parts on ebay, kirbans and the other vendor you could make on yourself or go vacuum setup from a 89 turbo trans am

Have you guys tried all the Autozone's in your area(s)? They sell 'em, and have a lifetime warranty. Also, you can use the PM unit that came in the Buick Roadmaster Wagon.... just swap your orig. reservoir to the wagon unit. Try looking searching autozone for that application....
HTH

PS - .... or just convert to vacuum and never worry about it again!! :smile:

i have one i just took off my t . went vaccum . i have the peddel and the pw unit make offer . want it gone worked fine be for it came last week . or trade for 65lb injectors or translator or greedt boost controler