wanted:quick turbo car

mach2004

Racing: life-time member
Looking for a quick turbo car. Don't care if it is a Grand National or t-type. Car must be nice!!! Preferably already modded.Absolutley no rust!!. Looking to spend around $13000 or so, but will pay more for the right car. Would rather not have the astro-roof option. You can email me at artaylor@dixie-net.com. Might take a nice Syclone.

Here's one with a negotiable price, very quick. Pics are towards the bottom of the thread.

Turbo

Thanks,
Joe

Guys, I have to tell you, this thread is only about 24 hrs old and I have had some awesume responses. I had no idea that there are so many wicked Buicks out there. Its going to be a very difficult decision. Keep them coming thanks Rob

sTREET/RACE CAR

iF YOU ANTI UP YOUR FUNDS I HAVE A SLEEPER WITH ALL THE MODS TO RUN TENS AND NO CAGE OR NOTCHING ON FRAME. CONSISTENT CAR AND CAN BE DAILY DRIVER, IF YOU DONT MIND A SPOOL...

NJDLAW7@AOL.COM

Hey Gangster, I definatly haven't ruled out your car. Haven't got my money in my hand yet, just a deposit. Will have the money by the weekend and will be getting back with you. Enjoyed talking with you the other night. Talk later Rob