Wasn't there previous posts on this GNX ?

For such a valuable, rare, and famous car, that ad looks really bad:frown: . If I didnt know the history, I wouldnt bid on that ad, looks like a scam almost. Im just saying that because I have every one of those pics saved on my computer from previous posts and links that I found on the internet whenever the car was first in GMHTP.

It was Bill Phyllis' old car, featured many times in the gs-xtra. The car was raced since new then sold to someone in omaha who was arrested & had it seized. The fbi auctioned it off here in omaha. This was years ago & evidentally it has been restored since. I can say that the rearend cover, turbo, heat shield & intercooler if included are not original because I bought those parts & sold them a couple years ago.

It was Bill Phyllis' old car, featured many times in the gs-xtra. The car was raced since new then sold to someone in omaha who was arrested & had it seized. The fbi auctioned it off here in omaha. This was years ago & evidentally it has been restored since. I can say that the rearend cover, turbo, heat shield & intercooler if included are not original because I bought those parts & sold them a couple years ago.

Dammmm... I remember that car @ BG .. blew the engine the first day that year :redface: