You can type here any text you want

Water injection FORUM!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

INtercoolerTech

just wanted to know what the GN guys thought about a entire board dedicated to water injection? The board will have lots of DIY “do it yourself” water injection how to and ideas . Please check it out @ www.H20injection.com and tell me what you guys think ideas ETC. I know there are tons on buick people that use water injection and thought I might get some ideas from you guys.

Chris

Not bad, but you need a section there for the Mustang owners called 'Meat injection'.:D

Seriously though, that could be a really valuable resource.

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
Not bad, but you need a section there for the Mustang owners called 'Meat injection'.:D

Seriously though, that could be a really valuable resource.

updated it now has a propane section

Great idea!I've always been a fan of H2O injection ever since I read about it in Hugh MacInnes' books[there's been more than one].
No flammable substances under the hood.
No inspection or motor vehicle safety issues.:)

Originally posted by The Radius Kid
Great idea!I've always been a fan of H2O injection ever since I read about it in Hugh MacInnes' books[there's been more than one].
No flammable substances under the hood.
No inspection or motor vehicle safety issues.:)

Thanks I think the site will take off if I can get enough people to know about it.

Chris

Back