You can type here any text you want

We need a sticky of cars with their wheels!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rking

I have been searching and cannot find any posts that really show off a lot of various wheels on our cars. I know its been asked a million times, lets see your wheels, and preferably anything beside the stock GN, T, and GTA ones! I used to have a website saved that showed a bunch of various wheels on GNs and Ts, but it is no longer working :frown: ...

So lets try it,

EVERYONE POST PICS OF YOUR CAR, PREFERABLY WITH WHEELS OTHER THAN GN, T, AND GTA!!!

GIVE INFO ON YOUR PIC TOO

WHEEL SIZE
BRAND
TIRE SIZE
BACKSPACING
MAYBE FINISH, CHROME, POLISHED, BLACK, ETC...

Hopefully this will work and maybe we can get a sticky at the top for people to continue to add to. I just want to get wheels for my car, but love looking at everyone else ideas first, so help me out!!

Yeah I agree. I think I know which site you're talking about that used to have a huge thread with tons of wheel pictures, but now most of the links are broken and none of the pictures show up.

That is a great thread that Robert, BE4U, did on T6P! Thanks for posting. I will be adding to that thread if anyone has pics they would like to add. Just email them to me!

shane@ncshane.com

Thats an awesome thread!! Just with there was some more info on backspacing and sizes on some of the setups!

I have two new sets of wheels for my GN, 18x9.5 and 18x8.5 Ruff Racing with adapters and 285/35/18 rear 245/40/18 front as well as 17x9 Halibrand Cobra III deep lips with 275/40/17 rear and 245/45/17 fronts. I am going to mount the 18s on one side and the 17s on the other. I will keep the set I like best and sell the others. I will post pics and get everyones opinions.

wheels/photos

t6p.com has a thread with lots of pics of turbo regals and various wheels

I remember that RCspooler site. There was a pic of someones car (GN) with rims (don't remember the style) - but he had 335 Nitto's out back!! :eek: It looked awesome, and now I cannot find the pic. Anyone have this one?

Biggest I can go currently is 295/50/15...

I have two new sets of wheels for my GN, 18x9.5 and 18x8.5 Ruff Racing with adapters and 285/35/18 rear 245/40/18 front as well as 17x9 Halibrand Cobra III deep lips with 275/40/17 rear and 245/45/17 fronts. I am going to mount the 18s on one side and the 17s on the other. I will keep the set I like best and sell the others. I will post pics and get everyones opinions.

Any pics of those Halibrand wheels yet?

My personal GN, getting the TT, will have 335s in the rear! Dont know if I am going Simmons or CCW, but I will get 335s to fit. I expect a lot of work, but I want to be unique in the sea of black GNs!! :D

Here are the Halibrands (FOR SALE!) zero miles w/lugs

Halibrand complete.jpg

Halibrand rear.jpg

Halibrand rear qtr.jpg

Back