Weber built stroker motor complete throttle body to oil pan

No, not window shopping at all , was trying to help you out with information that might actually help your sale , but with that attitude....

If anyone is actually interested im sure they would inquire. I guess I have better things to do than go look in posts of things I have no intention of buying to make a comment. I guess I have more of a life.

Well I sometimes keep an eye on parts for friends...you know, to help someone out. Guess that never crossed your mind.
Un subscribing ....good luck

Can you take a better shot of the build list, as a picture of a picture on your phone is very hard to read

Should be attached below

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 171
Thank you. Do you know which cam is in there and any head specs like valve sizes, etc? When you say low miles, how many is that?

Very welcome. I can text you a pic of the cam card and the head work receipt with info around 7 eastern time. Less than 5,000 car was really a show car/cruiser not driven everyday.

Heck of a deal.. I just sold a very similar engine that came from Weber. The workmanship looked very good. Although I didn't check clearnances, etc.. the engine ran very strong and made great - spot on - oil pressure. GLWS.. this is listed at a fraction of new cost.

I am interested in it, would you be willing to ship? Can you PM me your best price with shipping?