You can type here any text you want

Weber built stroker motor complete throttle body to oil pan

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
So you're just window shopping, lol?

If anyone is actually interested a phone number is listed for better pics.

No, not window shopping at all , was trying to help you out with information that might actually help your sale , but with that attitude....

If anyone is actually interested im sure they would inquire. I guess I have better things to do than go look in posts of things I have no intention of buying to make a comment. I guess I have more of a life.

Well I sometimes keep an eye on parts for friends...you know, to help someone out. Guess that never crossed your mind.
Un subscribing ....good luck

Can you take a better shot of the build list, as a picture of a picture on your phone is very hard to read

Should be attached below

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 171
Thank you. Do you know which cam is in there and any head specs like valve sizes, etc? When you say low miles, how many is that?

Very welcome. I can text you a pic of the cam card and the head work receipt with info around 7 eastern time. Less than 5,000 car was really a show car/cruiser not driven everyday.

Heck of a deal.. I just sold a very similar engine that came from Weber. The workmanship looked very good. Although I didn't check clearnances, etc.. the engine ran very strong and made great - spot on - oil pressure. GLWS.. this is listed at a fraction of new cost.

I am interested in it, would you be willing to ship? Can you PM me your best price with shipping?

Back