You can type here any text you want

Website for the North FL Club

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vader 87

Licensed
Ive been toying around with this for a while. My buddy wants to know if we want to use this for our own website. The link is www.northfloridaracing.com Let me know what you think and ill email everything to him.

Thanks

100$ for a year....i'd like to get some other pics of peoples cars other than mine too.

i believe it was you who told me that jet proformance rebuilt your motor? if so could you give me some details? i am looking into a rebuild soon and i need to figure out whos gonna go it. thanks

KDK performance did my motor. Have you thought about replacing your hotair motor with an intercooled one?

i would love to go to intercooled but i just dont have the money. im sure i would be in debt for life. unless you have a hookup......... ill prob just do a rebuild and stay hot air than intercool it later.

You don't have to swap motors, you can do a conversion of the intercooled specific components. Check with Kendall, he knows more of the specifics that are needed.

i am definatly adding an intercooler to the beaST. sool im gonna have something for jason and casey!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by 19yearboost
i am definatly adding an intercooler to the beaST. sool im gonna have something for jason and casey!!!!!!!!

I dont have anything

just letting everybody know that the site is up for the taking....the forums area is working smoothly now too so feel free to post!!!

It looks like this site is gonna work for us...so if you are interested please register and whatnot, I am going to also try to have it linked to the BoldcityBOP.com site for the BOP club that is starting....btw i think the next meeting is next thursday, 7pm at the OP hooters
Dan

Back