You can type here any text you want

Wegner Stage 2 V6 engine

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

krysdean

I have a Wegner Stage 2 Buick engine out of my SCCA GT-1/TransAm Camaro, the block is a 25500153 block with 4 bolt center mains, forged steel crank, forged steel rods, forged aluminum pistons and Wegner trick heads with TD roller rockers. I have no idea how much time there is on this engine, but it sounded good when I bought the car, I pulled the pan and valve covers and the engine is as clean as a new one. The engine is complete with Distributor, dry sump pump, and dry sump plumbing.

DSC00015-a.jpgDSC00006-a.jpgDSC00007-a.jpg

For more information and photos go to:
http://www.krysdeanracing.com/for sale
krysd@mindspring.com

oops.

[h=1]Forbidden[/h] You don't have permission to access /for sale/ on this server.

Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat) Server at krysdeanracing.com Port 80

I haven't had the heads off, so I can't be certain, but we are limited to a max of 4.5L (275 c.i.) The stroke would almost certainly be the stock stroke 3.4" with an overbore to 4.0". Once again I can't be certain because I have not had the heads off, but that is what the TransAm and Goodies Dash engines were and that is what Wegner built except by special order.

K

If the max cu in limit was 275 " then the motor is more than likely either 3.590" stroke with a 4.020" bore or a 3.625" stroke with a 4.00" bore. Which head gasket is installed on the motor? If it's a Felpro 1000 P/N it would likely be the latter combo. Do you have any pics with the oil pan off?

Thanks

Neal

Back