Welcome Otto's Performance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are a few pics
The last pic is a built top end stock bottom end motor going in a
members car here,He can post his name if he likes.

Congrats Otto the place looks sweet. Can't wait to see it in person when you drop my motor in :biggrin:

Congrats Otto the place looks sweet. Can't wait to see it in person when you drop my motor in :biggrin:

I was with Rick today,he brought me tool box over on his flatbed.

I told him he needs to get your car over here this week,get in touch with him! Its time to work!

New business

Congratulations, Otto and best wishes for success.

Dave

Here are a few pics
The last pic is a built top end stock bottom end motor going in a
members car here,He can post his name if he likes.

Congrats Otto!!!

One question, where would one get one of those nice engine stands I see in the pic ;):biggrin:

Let's all do our best to support a great guy and an up and coming vendor! For those of you that do not know Otto, this guy has an unmatched work ethic and the willingness to help anyone! His vast tuning knowledge as well as his drive will make the new shop successful and the home of really fast TR's!

He's not too far from me, hopefully we can get our Berlin Turnpike group to pay a visit in the spring.

A little far for me but want to wish you good luck on
the new buisness adventure. From all of the above replies I am sure you will no doubt have success.

Good Luck.

Congrats Otto!!!

One question, where would one get one of those nice engine stands I see in the pic ;):biggrin:
Congrats Otto and good luck on your new buis!!

Adam, One will be able to get them Engine stands very soon at GNS Performance as they are actually being made up now!! ;)

SW.

Otto the wife & I wish you the very best of luck on your newest adventure. that 3000 sq' is going to fill up very fast. well now I know if we go racing north of I 40 there is a vendor that is able to assist in XFI tuning, but don't forget my loyalty lies in FL. LOL

Adam, One will be able to get them Engine stands very soon at GNS Performance as they are actually being made up now!! ;)

SW.

are you making them better, by installing casters on them? that is what I did to the ones I had.

OTTO,
Congrats. So this was the plan in motion you mentioned in FB. You will have that building full in no time!

Now if only you delt in some of the earlier stuff and were much further South Otto. I wish you all the luck and hope that you decide to move south soon. LOL

All right..... Rick is on his way... Next stop Otto's Performance :cool:
GNtoOttos002.jpg

GNtoOttos003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.