You can type here any text you want

Weld Black Anodized RT-S S71 Wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

micknick1

Anyone got these on thier car? Thinking about them:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Weld-Black-Anodized-RTS-S71.jpg
    Weld-Black-Anodized-RTS-S71.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,666
I do not, but who ever does, please post pics on the car. I like them already

I want to do something similar. I have a set of drag lites and I want to powder coat the face black and keep the lip chrome. I think it would look great just like these would. I say go for it.

I was looking to buy a set of them but they are not SFI rated for drag racing.. and they are heavier than they look

Tdollar

Anyone got these on thier car? Thinking about them:rolleyes:
Tdollar has these on his GN . They are bad ass wheels . They look great and I was going with the same wheels but we both have GNs and we both live in the same town so, I guess he wins. He showed me these wheels in Feb. You can go to Racing junk. Com and there is a vendor on that site that sells these wheels for $965 shipped, valve stems, lug nuts all included to your door . So don't by them from Summit or Jegs !! I don't know why they want $ 400+ for these wheels. Maybe Tdollar will post some pic . I think I have some on my I phone.

Those look nice!! and can be had in 17", but pricey. I would like to see some pics of these installed myself.....good find.

Thankyou

Thankyou Bigjack7440 PLEASE post a photo if you have it or email it to me. I really wont to see them on a car before I buy them. I was even thinking of driven to the guys warehouse from racingjunk to see them in person. Mike

bariso@msn.com

Straight from their website

:smile:
I was looking to buy a set of them but they are not SFI rated for drag racing.. and they are heavier than they look

>Surpasses SFI 15.1 Drag Race Drive Wheel Specifications (15" diameter only) & SAE J2530 Aftermarket Wheel (Street) Standards
>Center is available in polished or black anodized
>Wheel widths from 4" to 18" with a wide variety of back spacings
>Load rating of 1200 lbs per wheel (2400 lbs per axle)
>15" diameter wheel is designed for a 5/8" drive stud or a short shank mag style lug
>Center cap and valve stem included
>Made in Kansas City, USA

I'll send you some pic later today . I am going to Tdollar house to get a ATR swaybar . Look for them around 11:30 am

photos

photos from Bigjack7440 Now I GOTTA spend more cash:eek:THANKYOU Mike

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 2,397
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 1,295
Back