You can type here any text you want

Well Bweavy and I are now TTA owners!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
Bweavy and I are picking up a TTA today:biggrin: It is a board members here, he is getting out of TTA's. Car runs 11.30's on pump gas. We are probably going to restore it to originial and keep it in Brian's or my showroom in Ahoskie NC!

Glad to be in the club:cool:

We picked it up today. Brian is dropping in a new motor and we will get Jay to tune it and we will have some fun with it:cool:

Shane
Im glad you got into the TTA's . Ill be finishing mine soon only to probably trade it for a nice TR. I think you may be able to spare one ..LOL:eek: :D

Hey Shane...in case you or anyone else is looking for another TTA, a buddy of mine has one here locally that is for sale..Log In

Hey Shane...in case you or anyone else is looking for another TTA, a buddy of mine has one here locally that is for sale..Log In

What are miles and price? Got to sign in..... I will pass it along though. Have you should that to Ty?

did you get that TTA from Jason ?

No. It came from a Al. He is local to me. He has had the car for a long time. I bought a T from him too last year... Good guy. He has one bad tang too. Concentrating on that now...

one of 1550 ever made, arguably the fastest factory trans am ever made, I also have the original window sticker

3.8 intercooled turbo buick motor

this is a very nice car, the only thing I can speak of negatively is the 18 year old original paint where it is fading and the primer is starting to show through in two spots

terry houston 3 inch downpipe with cutout, stock exhaust (no cat)
pte-44 turbo with polished compressor housing
supposed to have a small cam (204 hydraulic), no way I can verify this though
50 pound msd injectors
Walbro in-tank fuel pump
new TH400 transmission with a 3500 ATI converter ($950 for the converter alone)
two turbotweak chips, one 93 octane and one 100 octane
new custom 3 inch driveshaft
new headliner, as well as new cloth seat covers (originally leather) that look very nice

also have the original wheels as well as the original transmission with 2600 converter

I will sell with or without my weld wheels, subtract $500 from the price below if you only want the original wheels

located in Richmond KY 40475

price: $11,750

pics at Yahoo! Photos

streetracer78@hotmail.com

one of 1550 ever made, arguably the fastest factory trans am ever made, I also have the original window sticker

3.8 intercooled turbo buick motor

this is a very nice car, the only thing I can speak of negatively is the 18 year old original paint where it is fading and the primer is starting to show through in two spots

terry houston 3 inch downpipe with cutout, stock exhaust (no cat)
pte-44 turbo with polished compressor housing
supposed to have a small cam (204 hydraulic), no way I can verify this though
50 pound msd injectors
Walbro in-tank fuel pump
new TH400 transmission with a 3500 ATI converter ($950 for the converter alone)
two turbotweak chips, one 93 octane and one 100 octane
new custom 3 inch driveshaft
new headliner, as well as new cloth seat covers (originally leather) that look very nice

also have the original wheels as well as the original transmission with 2600 converter

I will sell with or without my weld wheels, subtract $500 from the price below if you only want the original wheels

located in Richmond KY 40475

price: $11,750

pics at Yahoo! Photos

streetracer78@hotmail.com

how wide are the rear wheels and what bs ?

Back