Well it started..

Well the UPS man just stopped by :)
gnparts2.jpg

gnparts3.jpg

Billy's GTQ70, while mine is getting worked on..
gnparts4turbo.jpg

gnparts5.jpg

Hopefully i'll be up and running by this weekend :)..

i want to thank Billy A for letting me use his "race proven" turbo.. Thanks again Bill for all the help with making the parts that should get me into the 9's (i hope)...

Nordy Where did you get those.......

Those rotors and calipers Are BAD AZZZZ and tend to mean only one thing.
YOU MEAN BUISINESSSSSSS.

those photos are to damn big for my computer screen :biggrin:

now that is a nice motor set-up.. BIG TIME PLAYERS CLUB like Chevota ;)

Yeah no kidding....I like how he put the turbo on his daughters head..gives you a real idea how BIG that thing is.

Less $$ in my entire ride than your pro built, Anderson motor!:eek: Even my pops go fast with less ci than most people
Video - HUGE wheelie! Dennis Wile puts it on the bumper at Irwindale in his 1932 Ford. All steel, stock frame/suspension and SBC powered with alot left!

It's all in the combo........

Looks like the track was hooking pretty good that day, I think even my 1/2 HP mopett could have done a wheelie like that. :p Mike's GN is one mean Buick and he should run 9's with a 3,400pnds full bodied car. ;)

makes me want to sell my buick stuff, could peice a nice small block together for whats left;)

Scott.. at least my **** stays together after run after run after run after run..... come back to me when you can state that OK BUD.. and TRUST ME that my build was WAY CHEAPER then you STAGE 2 motor..

Scott.. at least my **** stays together after run after run after run after run..... come back to me when you can state that OK BUD.. and TRUST ME that my build was WAY CHEAPER then you STAGE 2 motor..

Mine's not the one that's apart:rolleyes: You also might wanna study up on the differences between LC2's, stage 1's, and stage 2's. Last time I checked I had a stock style intake manifold, heads, headers, and cam in my "BIG TIME PLAYERS CLUB" motor. Wasn't trying to start an argument but do some research first and then talk ****, "OK BUD"?