West Coast Nationals In Phoenix Car Pics

Boost231

What's An Intercooler
Staff member
just wanted to start a thread with pics of the cars that are going to be up in phoenix for the West Coast Nationals. Post them pics the more the better.

I'll be there running TSM....

Attachments

• Dan1.jpg
    Dan1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 509
I'll be there running something other than TSM.

Attachments

• Scott's wheelie.jpg
    Scott's wheelie.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 483
Vf Ii

I don't know how to post (new to puter) pics. but VFII will be there...
It's a John Osborne built 71GS Stage I (464)

Sam

Still tuning it in. Appointment made for a dyno session.

Attachments

• IMGP0180_resize.JPG
    IMGP0180_resize.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 398
hey

well if i dont figure my tranny issue out my car might just be there for looks and thats it. gayyyyyyyy

Boost231 said:
well if i dont figure my tranny issue out my car might just be there for looks and thats it. gayyyyyyyy

If you get it, here we can fix or replace the tranny! :)

here

here is a pic of my car. not the best pic but the only one i have right now.

DSCF2026.jpg

does anybody have any vids from the the weekend..i took some but im not getting sound when i put them on my computer...There was some bad cars there. i loved it.

does anybody have any vids from the the weekend..i took some but im not getting sound when i put them on my computer...There was some bad cars there. i loved it.

Is tomorrow the finals? I am planning on going in the morning, how long does it take to get there from Gilbert?:D

Jack…first two runs were 10.52’s at 129+…the next two runs I was trying some different things launching that didn’t work out and ran a couple 10.58’s…still around 129+…had a great time…was happy that the car was consistent and didn’t break but a little disappointed about my runs…with my MPH I should be running 10.4’s and possibly 10.3’s but still having problems with my 60ft…two were high 1.5’s…other two were in the 1.6’s…not very good…how did you do?…you’re car is usually very consistent too.