Western Pa April Meet

Ahh yes... the Irwin cruise. If only I could get my damn car finished so I would have to stop riding to the cruise in.... dare I say it... my buddy's Mustang. I know... I know! :eek: What is a person supposed to do though?

Hey! Why dont the fellow Pittsburgh members take up a collection so I can finish the car? :D Trying to get it done kids! I promise!

I may be there on Saturday. Look forward to seeing you guys!

Chris

This is the address for the Advance auto parts located in that plaza. Follow this, and trust me, you will see the show! :smile:

8716 Norwin Avenue
Irwin, Pa 15642

Chris

Not real sure if they will have a specific spot. Parking is a first come, first serve @ the show. If all the TR guys are meeting there, it is probably best to "save" spots by putting a chair in spots for others. Unfortunatley, I will not be bringing my car as it is still not completed. :(

Chris

i didn't realize there was such a strong western pa representation on the board. i live about 3 minutes from the car cruise in irwin and am planning to attend this weekend. not in the GN cause the motor is in pieces but i'll be there on the bike or in the goat weather permitting.

i'll keep and eye out of the turbo buick corner.

Decent car cruise. Ill have to come when everyone isnt afraid of it raining so there is more cars. The best part was the cruise afterwards on the southside I hear some hot chick yell, "Look there is a Grand National" @ stagemonsters. Then she says "Holy**** there is two" @ mine.

Decent car cruise. Ill have to come when everyone isnt afraid of it raining so there is more cars. The best part was the cruise afterwards on the southside I hear some hot chick yell, "Look there is a Grand National" @ stagemonsters. Then she says "Holy**** there is two" @ mine.
too bad i didnt have my monte SS there....Holy **** there is 3 of them.... :D

both of yins should have stoped up my house im like 5 min from there!!! later at night i wasent doing anything!!!!:mad: