Western Pa April Meet

stagemonster

R.C. entourage
Lets Get started on a time and date march meet was a great time. Maybe a Dyno day? post times and dates and where you would like to have it.

Ok

Ok But Me And The "big Dude" Gotta Eat..if My Sugar Goes Low, I Start To Talk Alot And Very Fast (like Someone We All Know) Are You Feelin The Love? Anyways, We Need To Through Some Ideas And Dates Out And See What Works...

we can grill its going on spring and nice weather. the dyno day great for everyone, plus get our Eat on

Would like to dyno the busa(as long as i can do it)so i would be in if it is warm enough for the 2 wheels!! But younz best be thinking bout something to get in my belly!!:eek:

bj joe says he can do bikes on the dyno. We will bbq if we do this there will be plenty for you to eat.

i wanna go on dyno!! but i cant say 100% for sure do we have a time!!!....also is there room to park with cars?? i hate that ****hole neighborhood:mad:

theres parking and we have not decided on a date yet no one has voted yet so you can pick what date is good for you and we will vote on it.

Man i didnt know his shop was in NEEGROW town!! Home of the worst businessman this side east of the San Andreas Fault,i aint going there younz crazy....i will meet younz at the buffet!!:wink:

Buffet

Bj, You Know A Car Will Not Run Without Fuel,a M-cycle Will Not Run With Out Gas,a Lawnmower Needs Fuel.... See My Point!!!! I Can't Do Anything Without Being Filled Up Myself...men Must Eat......the Most Important Decision I Make Every Day Is"where's Lunch????(and Who Is Buying) At Work, I Covered 3-4 Different Countys, Lot And Lots Good Eating,maby I'll Write A Book Of Fine Dining.....that's My Story!!! Sorry,i Just Had To Get This Out Of The Way!

Let me think about it. Might be worth doing just to see if anything needs tuned.

since your car is stock it would be a great example of other modded regals to reference to. So dynoing your car would benefit the rest. plus its cool

how are these dates for options?

april 11th
april 12th

april 18th
april 19th

Man i didnt know his shop was in NEEGROW town!! Home of the worst businessman this side east of the San Andreas Fault,i aint going there younz crazy....i will meet younz at the buffet!!:wink:

just cause the person you referring to is in the area is no reason to back out of a gathering of friends and future friend.

bring out the scooter and you can operate it. just remember its a bike and will need to be strapped down. Also i dont recomend to dyno bike any higher then 2nd gear. Try to keep vehicles MPH down to safe mph. This isnt just your bike its any vehicle we dont need anything letting loose on any vehicle at 150+ mph

i wanna go on dyno!! but i cant say 100% for sure do we have a time!!!....also is there room to park with cars?? i hate that ****hole neighborhood:mad:

greg as long as i been around that shop i have not once felt unfortable. I was there till 11:30 last night and going back today. The cops are constantly driving by the shop. I know everyone has their experiences but this is a good opportunity, plus this even will be done during the daylight hours.