Western Pa March Meet.

tomm it is!! buddy of mine is coming as well!!!! i cleaned car today so for sure im bringing mine!! and i belive this is the address to the place!!!

rodneys
557 Wendel Rd
Irwin, PA 15642
(724) 864-3222

tomm it is!! buddy of mine is coming as well!!!! i cleaned car today so for sure im bringing mine!! and i belive this is the address to the place!!!

rodneys
557 Wendel Rd
Irwin, PA 15642
(724) 864-3222

thats the place its right near where the irwin car cruise is that we go to.

Man!!!

Man Guys, Great Turnout... Nice Day,good Eats,3 Gns In The Parking Lot, Alot Of "shootin The Bull" I Really Enjoyed It.. Bob And John Even Got Along.... Life Is Good......have A Good One....

it worked!

thanks to bob for getting all of you off your asses and coming out;)

Ahhhh

I,m Not Sure It It Was All Bob...how About The Location?? I'm Sure That Had Something To Do With It... How About Next Meet?? We Enjoyed Quaker Steak &lube Near Century 3 Mall...not That I Want To Make All The Food Decisions, But You Gotta Admit I Have Some Good Suggestions.. (its A Passion) If I Remember, We Had A Good Turn Out There....

had fun great turnout!!!!

pic of that bad typhoon
IMG_1064.jpg

you know how u might be a baller!!! if u work on car in a 55 dollar shirt u might be a baller
IMG_1061.jpg

highest these wheels will see!!!
IMG_1063.jpg

and a pic of that dirty motor bay:biggrin:
IMG_1062.jpg

IMG_1058.jpg

IMG_1057.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

look how straight
IMG_1054.jpg

great pics greg. this was a great turn out. New faces Mitch and Tom thanks for comming out. Next month let do it again!

thanks Greg for taking my dirty car pics which no-one has ever seen

at least you didn't get that dismantled Buick front

for may or june why dont we have a BBQ in one of the county parks..north or south park... i personally like northpark on a warm day..lots of nice cars roll through.