Western Pa March Meet.

would bring car if i get alky pump back soon..J i sent it out this sat i got busy!!

do you really need the pump? if need to be you could use mine for that day only if you want. i not using mine since i cant afford my water pump. plus the meth seems to hurt my performance

you got burned and you know it

i got a phd in being a prick and i will not hesitate to put my dick in you *****'s
your phd expired with ur stranglers back in 89.

"....at plato's i hear your gettin treated like boot camp....gotta follow ur seargents directions and get glocoma from a lady smith n wesson...learn a lesson from the BEE....stay in ur place and dont step to real G body KINGS!"

redrum on WAX!!!!!!:D

your phd expired with ur stranglers back in 89.

"....at plato's i hear your gettin treated like boot camp....gotta follow ur seargents directions and get glocoma from a lady smith n wesson...learn a lesson from the BEE....stay in ur place and dont step to real G body KINGS!"

redrum on WAX!!!!!!:D

cause the boyz in burgh are always hard come talking that trash well pull your card, knowing nothing in life but to be legit. Dont quote me boy cause i aint said ****

might wanna bring tampons too incase its that time of the month for someone.

just dont make any more cheeder bob raps
about how living at home with no ends and your umpteenth girl just dumped you for a drug dealer -------------- im so tired of that one ill end up stuffing those tampons in your big head out of pity

ps

bill will think your a cunty singer

he will be right about the first part....................

Man Bob

Bob, John Really Pulled Your Chain!!! You Guys Are Out Of Control, No Fighting.... Save It For The Track...like Dad Always Said"just Be Nice"....