Western Pa March Meet.

maybe i can lure him into coming with a ride in 700rwhp? wait i need a water pump

"turn tricks for a waterpump anyone?"

here is my prediction on the meet:

canut won't shut up, quik wont shut up.. canut will use a joke we've all heard from him 40 times already, i'll order chicken fingers, quik will brag about his truck and no one will care, greg will make a joke about bj's weight, bj will say "aww man." rubin wont stop laughing, matt wont say anything, bill will questions canuts manhood, brandon will quietly take it all in, new guys will think we're all nuts, someone will threaten to punch a certain TR mechanic.... anything i missed?

canut won't shut up, quik wont shut up.. canut will use a joke we've all heard from him 40 times already, i'll order chicken fingers, quik will brag about his truck and no one will care, greg will make a joke about bj's weight, bj will say "aww man." rubin wont stop laughing, matt wont say anything, bill will questions canuts manhood, brandon will quietly take it all in, new guys will think we're all nuts, someone will threaten to punch a certain TR mechanic.... anything i missed?

and youll sit there playing with yourself, everything sounds about right :)

not sure about the rest of the bs but

you not showing for a third straight time and wanting to vote on the next place to go comes to mind.....

not sure about the rest of the bs but

you not showing for a third straight time and wanting to vote on the next place to go comes to mind.....
how bout me not giving a **** either way? i'll not come for a year if i ****in feel like it.

WOW! I havent heard this much trash talk since I was married! :D

Where is the meet @ again? Are you guys going to Rodney's?

Mat be able to come but of course, I cant bring the car. "Why" you ask?

Because it still isnt done... 6 years after I started it!!!! :mad:

Ok, I feel better now!

No 700 WHP rides for me quick!! Might bring the busa,had her out yesterday...call me stupid but weaving in and out of cars at 140 MPH with no helmet is just the most amazing thrill ever!!:eek: Also went up the mile yesterday...Anthony's supra is B-A-N-A-N-A-S with 04 cobra wheels on it!!

Stagemonster, thanks I will give it a try.
You know what the socket size is for it?
I still have all my tools at my dads garage from when I moved 3 years ago. So I have a very limited supply. I would rather buy one socket then ten.

Also while I am on the car problem subject, what hood struts do you all order? I read that some of them are too stiff. I have an advanced auto and a napa near me.

See you on sunday.

Stagemonster, thanks I will give it a try.
You know what the socket size is for it?
I still have all my tools at my dads garage from when I moved 3 years ago. So I have a very limited supply. I would rather buy one socket then ten.

Also while I am on the car problem subject, what hood struts do you all order? I read that some of them are too stiff. I have an advanced auto and a napa near me.

See you on sunday.

i bought 2 from advanced auot years ago and only put one on!! if u do 2 and they are to stiff u will buckel hood!!! i can look threw might parts i might have one left still brand new!!