You can type here any text you want

westside500 no refund recd

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Try what again? I already did ban the user accounts. Don't keep registering accounts here.. I dont care what your reason is.

Keep registering accounts? I did one.. I can't believe how fickle this board.. everybody attacks me and they know nothing of what is going on...

I have sold many parts to many people with NO problems.. nobody cares about that?

Jay I am not afraid of you or anyone.. try again.. ban the name... Jay have no clue what is going on and are assuming the worst.. because every other goon is jumping to conclusions. Like I said , don't threathen me.. ban the name.. Do you think I give a ****?

Keep registering accounts? I did one.. I can't believe how fickle this board.. everybody attacks me and they know nothing of what is going on...

I have sold many parts to many people with NO problems.. nobody cares about that?

This ain't cool. You have signed up under more than 1 name for sure. The board is not fickle, it is just FOR REAL!

You have several people claiming you screwed them, WE DON'T take sides. We just enforce the rules. If you don't like the rules I am sorry...........

If you want to continue this argument with Admin I SUGGEST you do it in PM.

refund rec'd finally
thanks to all that replied and gave input on this thread much appreciated

Alan

Back