what are good headers

thedarkknight

looking for a set of headers but not sure to go with stainless or ceramic coated with or withou the crossover? any ideas :confused: out there

My SS TA performance headers look like they are well built. I havent had a chance to install them yet. They are replacing a set of postons ceramic coated headers that cracked in like 12 1/2 months:rolleyes:

dont get the fing ones on ebay the flange is a little off ,screws everything up

My Postons have never had a problem. I thought they had a lifetime warranty on them? Maybe you can get them replaced?

I called 12 1/2 months after i bought them. I know they sat for atleast 1 month. Postons said they had a 1yr warranty :rolleyes: Here is a pic. how long have you had yours on ?
bfcf.jpg

wow i have been running postons for about 8-9 years now with no issues.

welds look like poop maybe that guy had a bad day when he made them , it really is hard to find a quality prouduct anymore:(

The stock ones work very well down to the low 10's. If you plan on going really fast opt for a 4 bolt header. It will make it a lot easier to extract the power in cars that run faster than low 10's.

Postons OK in my book.

:cool: I have had my Postons on now for 2 or 3 years with 2 1/2 inch closed exhaust and last November with a flairing trans on the 2 to 3 shift and approx. 21/22 lbs. of boost with a foot brake launch on the 2004R all the postons could manage was a 10.15 @ 131 (trans slip) unleaded and dual alky.:biggrin: