What are your day to day top annoyances?

Cheap impatient people, bad drivers, dick beaters (name reserved for people that owe $ or don't keep their word), ignorance, people who ask questions about procedures that haven't read the free online help and then get an answer they don't like and continue asking others till they hear what they want. Aka askholes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't hate on Prius. Very efficient car. Well ahead of it's time.

It's the people who drive them that I have a problem with. ;)

Plenty of those types out in SoCal. You must be aggravated daily

My neighbors. The dude pulls his car next to the mailbox to check his mail...he needs to walk due to being a fat slob.
People who get the trash picked up, but wait a day or so to bring the cans in..
People that do not discipline thier children and let them consistently talk back.

People that "run" my red flashers on my school bus I am driving. Even though it's against the law, they do it anyway because they're in such a damned hurry. They have no clue as to how much danger they are putting my kids in. And it's very difficult to gat a tag number to report because I have one eye on my kids and the other on my 7 mirrors.

I haven't been following all the posts on this thread and I apologize for the redirect but here's a pet peeve of mine: The Kardashians. Who gives a crap about these people and why the hell are they famous anyway? They are all over the media and do absolutely nothing of value in the world. Is their 15 minutes of fame up yet?

Neal

This time of year the main "annoyance" is tomorrow the high temp will be 108 degrees, and will climb to next Tuesday when the number for that day is projected at 120 degrees! :eek:

People who bring their own soap and water to the car wash.

Even better, people who ask attendant to fill a bucket with water.

What the hell is wrong with people? Would you bring your own beer to the tavern? Or bring your own food to the restaurant? Yet these people will give you an attitude when you explain to them we sell soap and water.. The real kicker, it's $2.50 to turn the bay on. Frickin peanuts! Not like its a lot of money..:meh:

If you are a person who brings soap and water to a car wash, just wash it in your driveway.... Really...

Last edited:
I haven't been following all the posts on this thread and I apologize for the redirect but here's a pet peeve of mine: The Kardashians. Who gives a crap about these people and why the hell are they famous anyway? They are all over the media and do absolutely nothing of value in the world. Is their 15 minutes of fame up yet?

Neal

At least 20 minutes ago!

People that go to McDonalds and spend 10 minutes looking / staring at the menu when they have been serving the same thing for 50 years.

This time of year the main "annoyance" is tomorrow the high temp will be 108 degrees, and will climb to next Tuesday when the number for that day is projected at 120 degrees! :eek:

Back in the old days people were smart enough not to live in the desert. :p

Neal

People who don't know how to do a proper reply on here. Whoops

For me it's eating. I guess I've gotten old, because every day I have to decide what the hell am I going to eat today. It has become one big time PIA.

For me it's eating. I guess I've gotten old, because every day I have to decide what the hell am I going to eat today. It has become one big time PIA.

Those 4PM senior dinner specials ALL look so good, huh?:D

My problem is "I got the diabetes"........ :(

Those 4PM senior dinner specials ALL look so good, huh?:D

My problem is "I got the diabetes"........ :(
Yes me too, my Doc told me I could only drink whiskey as grain alcohol doesn't hurt poeple with diabetes, he should not have told me that. But eating is a issue. Oh well what is one to do.