What are your day to day top annoyances?

Yes me too, my Doc told me I could only drink whiskey as grain alcohol doesn't hurt poeple with diabetes, he should not have told me that. But eating is a issue. Oh well what is one to do.

Funny, my Doc will only allow Vodka which she very strongly discourages. Very strongly but, well, I'm a bit of a dumbass........:eek:

No more soda pop, though. I'm staying true to that. I know every brand and flavor of "sparkling water" that is worth a damn now.

Back in the old days people were smart enough not to live in the desert. :p

Neal

I love San Diego and spent lots of time there in the "good old days", but older and wiser I find it hard to tolerate California, except short visits to see many of my good friends there. :)

Tolerating a couple brutal hot months in the desert during the summer is much easier than dealing with Cali traffic and the whackos! :D

People that go thru a 5 minute routine before they exit their car after parking or after they get into their car before they pull away.

People that use their horn in traffic.

People at drive thru windows that take forever to situate their order in there car while the attendant waits with there hand out holding there change.

Going out for a leisurely Cruz on a random quiet route and someone is behind you making every turn you make.

People that use the word amazing more than once a month.

North face jackets.

The phrase go big or go home.

People that pump gas at a busy gas station, then go into the store to shop leaving their car at the pump.

Hearing Metallica played over the p.a. at sporting events when 20 years ago you were viewed as deranged for liking them.

Well, that's a start :oops::D
People that go thru a 5 minute routine before they exit their car after parking or after they get into their car before they pull away.

People that use their horn in traffic.

People at drive thru windows that take forever to situate their order in there car while the attendant waits with there hand out holding there change.

Going out for a leisurely Cruz on a random quiet route and someone is behind you making every turn you make.

People that use the word amazing more than once a month.

North face jackets.

The phrase go big or go home.

People that pump gas at a busy gas station, then go into the store to shop leaving their car at the pump.

Hearing Metallica played over the p.a. at sporting events when 20 years ago you were viewed as deranged for liking them.

Well, that's a start :oops::D
Update to the list.. the phrase "just send it", send this jackass!