You can type here any text you want

What Did Everyone Get For Christmas?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Boost231

What's An Intercooler
Staff member
Post pictures of your Christmas Gift. I will Post up Later

My wife was able to meet her biological mother for the first time in her life, well since the day she was born at least. It is amazing, this family took both of us in like we had already known them the past 32 years. This is by far the best Christmas I have ever had.

Got a new Instinct phone,A Wii and a kettle style popcorn popper for that movies style popcorn at home!
My house smells like a movie theater now:D

A day off work.

I did get to have dinner with my dad and sister Tuesday though, Hung out at her BF's place and watched "Wanted". Its tough getting family together when we all work retail jobs. Last year, we didn't get together at all. She got me the DVD of Dark Knight. Got her her a 2 Gig micro SD and a bluetooth for her new phone. Got dad a LED trouble light. Got myself some snow tires (Blizzak WS60s) to help me get to work in the morning, since I'm usually out before the plows, and I live on a hill. My all season Potenzas just weren't getting me around in my Cruiser, even with traction control. Tires came Christmas Eve. still waiting on the cheap steelies I bought to put them on, so I have a summer/winter set to change out.

The ability to give to my family and loved ones...

Great Christmas for a while :( Wife was getting me a new ZR1 Vette .. went down to the dealer and the dog wouldn't fit in it :mad: oh well goin to look at some station wagons now :rolleyes: :p

the usual. some shirts, stearing wheel drop cord holder, Hitachi driver, gas powered blender, a high speed fan/blower. that's about it.

oh, I forgot...XFI :biggrin: tell me I don't have a great wife. :p

I received a lot of great stuff, but more importantly I got to watch my 2 yr old granddaughter open her presents and smile big and be happy and that is what makes it all worthwhile. Happy New Year to All.

A bunch of clothes that I don't want and had told her I didn't need (women just don't get it), soft grips for my Burgman scooter and best of all a Power 6 car freshener. She found that on Ebay. Didn't think she even knew what the Power 6 was.

My wife works at a hospital and most of the staff were sick.Now we"re both sick in bed.She can take medicine and I cant.Its a being old thing for me:(

Wife got me the mug and parents got me the lamp.*...oh yeah the BEST gift I could ask for is coming in March!!!! ...MY FIRST LITTLE ONE!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Attachments

• Christmas 08 022.JPG
    Christmas 08 022.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 330
  • Christmas 08 023.JPG
    Christmas 08 023.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 331
  • Christmas 08 024.JPG
    Christmas 08 024.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 331
  • Christmas 08 026.JPG
    Christmas 08 026.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 330
I had to buy for myself, so buying a fresh rebuild for the tranny & a new 2800 stall LU PTC converter. I know that better times are ahead though. Maybe some new SC&C suspension stuff down the road a bit.

It was definitely more about the kids this year... But I did get our 1st prototype set of light-weight roller rockers the day before Christmas... :biggrin: Been working with the guys @ H.S. for a few months on these, but... :cool: sshhhhh...

K.

my girlfriend ordered me up an xfi and a ams 1000 from cal&holly hartline:eek: that was a killer deal they had

I got a GN Fire Jacket from Ashley and a bunch of other cool stuff but I'm with Nelson on this one..... I had more fun watching my little boy open his presents. He mostly got Hot Wheel stuff and we couldnt peel him away from those cars!! Thats my boy!!!:biggrin: It's pretty cool to see your 1.5yr old son that cant talk yet make car noises while pushing them around on the floor all day. He even makes screeching noises when he goes around corners!!!!

Back