You can type here any text you want

What do ya think it's worth?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JRSGN

A$$ deep
Guys,
I plan on getting FAST, So I'll be selling my Max effort 16 pos thumbwheel, ECM, 72 # inj. Does anyone got a figure on what there worth??

Thanks Jim

I sold the same setup with 83's for $650.00 about a year ago. I bought the same setup a year later :D Steve is the man! I am sure that FAST will be nice but many fast cars with a ME and it is pretty simple.

I sold the same setup with 83's for $650.00 about a year ago. I bought the same setup a year later Steve is the man! I am sure that FAST will be nice but many fast cars with a ME and it is pretty simple.

>>>> I hear what your saying, BUt I got Captain OTTO on my side & he's the Man with FAST....

Jim

That helps for sure! At the track I race at I don't know of anyone running a FAST that goes there often..... or for that matter at all! Most of the fast cars there have a ME. If I had someone to help me with the learning curve nearby I would maybe consider a FAST.

Originally posted by JRSGN
Guys,
I plan on getting FAST, So I'll be selling my Max effort 16 pos thumbwheel, ECM, 72 # inj. Does anyone got a figure on what there worth??

>>> I'll give ya a can of Cherry Skoal for it.............and you're getting the best of a bargain to quote Spanky:D

Originally posted by JRSGN
>>>> I hear what your saying, BUt I got Captain OTTO on my side & he's the Man with FAST....

>>>> My moneys on Otto cause he at least races his car....sign of a real driver:cool:

Rich,

I meant that Otto's Tuning the car............

I'll take the Skoal too Shmed..........

Wonder Who's the Criminal ??????????????

Back