what do you guys pay for gas?

gnkid1987

I pay 2.13 for 87
2.20 for 89
2.35 for 93

This is crazy just curious what the prices are around the country
:D

2.26 to 2.30 for 93. Oh well I'm glad I don't drive a gas pig. For those who do,,, OH WELL.

1.99 for 87 in my truck at ~16 mpg.
3.99 for 100 unleaded in the buick.
1.99 for 87 in the boat at 2-4 mpg.
Its cheaper than milk!:D

Jeff

depends, ill go to a cheap gas station and pay like 220 for premium, then others are like 240...but i have heard rumors of 3 dollars by july 4th, hopefully just rumors, especially since im gettin 12mpg...

$ 2.479 a gal. for crappy 91 octane premium on my way to work this am. Least expensive station that I know of around here. Arco.
$ 2.279 for 87
$ 2.379 for 89
$ 2.479 for 91
And don't even think that gas is not going to hit $ 3.00 a gal this summer, and maybe forever. Maybe the east coast or midwest won't see it quite that high, but you can bet the west coast will see at least taht for premium. VBasically, aw sh*t.

91 is $2.57
100LL av gas is $2.60

Hard choice but the car is on a steady diet of av gas.

Originally posted by cool 84
91 is $2.57
100LL av gas is $2.60

Hard choice but the car is on a steady diet of av gas.

oh yeah- LL100 will soon be cheaper than premium!

i like to burn leaded fuel:D

2.59 for Chevron $hit 91 octane in south Orange County Ca. :mad:

Calif. $ucks like a vacuum!!

Hey Gary:
Quit buying gas at ARCO; you're just going to blow more head gaskets!! j/k :D :D

Well, we here in CA not only have the most expensive gas but it's the worst in the country too!! At one point the local news said gas was actually cheaper in Hawaii. Oxygenated all year round. You gotta love it.

$2.59 for 91 octane gas that they have the gall to call "Premium" at the corner gas station as of this afternoon but I'm sure it will go up soon. :( BTW, 87 was a mere $2.39 a gallon at the same station.

Neal

Man it SUCKS to be you Cali guys-

Here it is
$1.88 for 87
$1.98 for 89
$2.08 for 93

And I believe it's about $3.70 for 110 by the gal (not drum).

Simple answer -- TOO MUCH!!!!

I just watched an article on the news yesterday that said with everything converted and added up, you'd be paying $6/ gal in the UK. :eek:

I don't even bother looking any more.:mad: Just fill up and be done with it.

My town taxes just went up 6% on top of everything else.

Originally posted by njturbo
$2.03 tonight in NJ for regular. :mad:

Of course, thats full serve. As everyone knows, they don't let us idiots in NJ pump our own gas. Everywhere is full serve AND cheaper than most places. :D

Regular 87: at CASH only station $1.97

Supreme 93 : at EXXON $2.17 (of course my gn won't need filling for another month)

New Hamshire prices.

When I was in Greece last summer, the first time I went to a gas station, I thought gas prices weren't that bad at ~$2.30. Then I realized that was per liter. What was weird is they had 100 octane at nearly every gas station and it was just a few cents more than regualar.