What do you guys think?

mike

I'm redoing my motor and I was thinking that maybe I'll run in TSM a couple of times next year when I fininsh up. How does all of this sound?

stock block bored .30" over w/TRW pistons
Gn1 heads
T&D rockers
70 Dbl BB
Innovative Turbo Progate
214/210 Roller cam
70mm TBody, plenum
Speedpro B2B/Wb02

suspension is already complete

I'm just unsure of what size injectors, port the heads or not, and which downpipe? I've got a 3" Hooker DP now.

Looks pretty good.You gonna blueprint and balance the engine?Flow match the heads?Weld and port the headers.Steel center caps and girdle and polished rods?Deflash the crank?That'd make a nice durable stock block.:)

You going to buff the flanks of the crank counterweights?You could also try using a die grinder to polish the insides of block skirt walls around the crank to keep the oil aeration down.That'll help.

70mm turbo 75# injectors and dont forget your power plate:eek:
Hey mike what part of chicago are you in. Are you trying to get it ready for sept. in morrocco.
good luck

I'll try everything you suggested guys. I'm about 5 mins. from O'hare. NO, unfortunately I won't have it running until next year. I blew the motor a month ago and I'm rebuilding another one I just bought and I got a good deal on some heads and Speedpro, so I have no money right now. I've got to start selling some stuff off the car now. Hopefully I can bring it somewhere next year. Thanks

Mike,
You definently want to port the heads and do a 3 angle valve job on them. Port match them to the intake of course. Check on some light weight wrist pins for those pistons. The trw wrist pins are thick and heavy. I installed trw's on my car with je light weight wrist pins. At least 72lbs injectors. Im running 50lbs on my car and im out of injectors at 10.60's

Good luck