You can type here any text you want

What do you think?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gndemon

I'm trying to have some tubular lower a arms made they would sell for about $150 or less a side. Would any body be interested? They are working on setting up a jig to copy the stock a arm. What things should be incorporated in to the new a arms?

Set Them Up For Coil Overs And That Will Work For Me. I Was About To Fab Some Up Myself.

gndemon said:
I'm trying to have some tubular lower a arms made they would sell for about $150 or less a side. Would any body be interested? They are working on setting up a jig to copy the stock a arm. What things should be incorporated in to the new a arms?
---------------------------------------
Look at all of the other sites that manufacture/wholesale/distribute/sell lower control arms and go from there. I personally don't think that it would be a worthwhile venture seeing what is required and what is currently available for how much money. There is some very stiff competition out there in this market.

I have looked around and the best price I found was BMR at $439.95 lowers and uppers at $329.95
Now if you know of something better pleas let me know.
I had uppers made for $45 the lowers cant be to much more.

gndemon said:
I have looked around and the best price I found was BMR at $439.95 lowers and uppers at $329.95
Now if you know of something better pleas let me know.
I had uppers made for $45 the lowers cant be to much more.
-----------------------------------
I have seen some somewhat cheaper, but nothing that I would ever install on my car, and I do not remember where. I think that you have a great idea. Those will sell like hotcakes. Prefer Global West, myself, but have not gotten around to doing the front yet, so i can't definitely say for sure.

gndemon said:
I have looked around and the best price I found was BMR at $439.95 lowers and uppers at $329.95 Now if you know of something better pleas let me know. I had uppers made for $45 the lowers cant be to much more.
---------------------------------------
How about for a set: $ 395 for upper & lower:
http://www.spohn.net/product.cfm?productid=1523
-------------------------------------
And just to set the record straight, I am not saying either one of the examples that i have shown are better than BMR. Cheaper, yes, or about the same quality. I have the utmost respect for BMR products. I run BMR upper rear control arms with spherical bearings at the frame side and I think that they are unbeatable when comparing quality received against price paid.

$395 I think that is just the lower.
The Global West do look good I just don’t lick the price and they look heavy.

GNdemon: I would be interested when pics are ready and if the price is right.....

Yes, for the lowers only. And Global West quality is also unbeatable. I run Global West lower control arms with the spherical bearings frame side and Del-A-lum bushings at the suspension side on the rear. Not for the faint of heart at about $325 for the 2.

Back