What happened to the babes with buicks thread?

Here ya go...
OMG, I can't believe you posted that Dave..lol!! I had forgotten all of the pics in there, some of my old TTA at the Autorama.....but the ones of Vic and all the girls and his car! ...GETUSUM..LOL Damn I can't remember if I came up with that tag / title line. "Babes...Buicks..and Those Who Drive Them Both!! That's just greatness :D And there's pics of all of us there too..oops!

I've seen many 'a site and turbobuick.com would NEVER be considered a NSFW site. Period.

Is our Google site administrator the same woman Uncle Buck tossed a quarter to?

Last edited:
OMG, I can't believe you posted that Dave..lol!! I had forgotten all of the pics in there, some of my old TTA at the Autorama.....but the ones of Vic and all the girls and his car! ...GETUSUM..LOL Damn I can't remember if I came up with that tag / title line. "Babes...Buicks..and Those Who Drive Them Both!! That's just greatness :D And there's pics of all of us there too..oops!

That's my favorite "Vic is now a happy man" lol And Rob "Oh are those my award?" lol

But only a 102 looks? Com'on guys it should be 500 by now?

That's my favorite "Vic is now a happy man" lol And Rob "Oh are those my award?" lol

But only a 102 looks? Com'on guys it should be 500 by now?
Yeah "Oh are those my award?" I wanted to latch on to those....the look on my face is priceless :D The captions are cracking me up LMAO...."Ahh...let me check Rob's dip stick" :D Wished I could remember who came up with some of those captions...was that you? I thought I put most of it together but damn I ain't that funny to come with some of those!

I think most of those were yours, you put more of that together than anyone else. Cracks me up too nice job!

And that chick was F- ing hot! My favorite of the issue.

This is a car site. It's not supposed to be family oriented. I mean, why? What, is your wife or 6 year old going to get bored with their chores or video games or homework and just put it all down and come hang out on this site? No... Then who cares? And tell me how this site must be "safe" when google themselves isn't? It's a condradiction.

As soon as my next wife graduates high school...I'll post some pics of her next to my car...LOL

Attachments

• 1604834_10207639706741447_4863938362579877241_n.jpg
    1604834_10207639706741447_4863938362579877241_n.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 177
Been awhile since I seen that post LoL
Hey Vicious when I get home I'll send u the file. I still have it.

So it's like that, y'all gonna keep it all "secret"? :cool:

Its the same one that is posted in this thread unless you can't click on that link anymore due to google? But I still have the file I can email to anyone that wants it. It is a PDF file.

My understanding is CGargler shut it down due to a complaint. It somehow became too risqué for their tastes, or for some pinch butt, no Buick having interloper, complaining about how "out of control those youngsters running amuck over at that TB.com are" ......:eek:

Shane posted about it, asking us all to chill a l'il bit a couple of years ago.........

Last edited:
Well now, Thank you SIR!

I don't see anything to be offended by, but in todays political climate, everyone seems to have a reason.

Maybe I'll find one, but I certainly won't be actively looking for one, as seems to be the national past time today....... What happened to baseball?????? :p

My understanding is CGargler shut it down due to a complaint. It somehow became too risqué for their tastes, or for some pinch butt, no Buick having interloper, complaining about how "out of control those youngsters running amuck over at that TB.com are" ......:eek:

Shane posted about it, asking us all to chill a l'il bit a couple of years ago.........

Happened before I came around. If I want to see risque, I will goto yellowbullet.com . I sometime wonder how they get by with what goes on over there.

I want to see the files.

Yea guys please do not post anything past PG pics. I am not sure if it is bots or an ahole reporting it but within hours I get a notification from Google... We can do a private forum that isn't open to the public, I may look into that!