What happened to the babes with buicks thread?

I think Google required it to be taken down. Public searched yada yada. I think they're working on a private forum for "gold" members.

Google says we can't look at chick's on Buicks. it's only if there on a Google ad.

Attachments

• 1395958801748.jpg
    1395958801748.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 504
What am I missing about Google??? They own this site now or what? Google and Facebook are the devil and big brother :D Damn we had a lot of pics on there from a local Buick car show at a fancy gents club!

Google puts ads up here. Google has a HUGE exposure on the interwebs. By putting those ads on a site, they help suppliment the operating costs of a web site. People can opt to pay for a section of the site that also supplements the cost of running. By doing that, ads are omitted. The site is becoming more member owned though. Which causes a more legal aspect of member vs. moderators. It can be a mess.

currently cutting it the F loose

And don't worry.....many of us have saved those images :)
Your library is entact. ;)

currently cutting it the F loose

Ah shit...
I guess I didn't realize it was deleted. There were some nice pics in there...especially the ones of Goat's ex-wife...

That was a great thread. I really don't like that Google can dictate what we post. What would it cost for membership to make this site independent of them?

that was a humongous thread! I probably broke the rules a few times with some the pics I posted and I'm surpised I wasnt given a few vacations

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

that was a humongous thread! I probably broke the rules a few times with some the pics I posted and I'm surpised I wasnt given a few vacations

Hell i was asked to change my avatar ....

Bryan

Lets start it over

just a fyi you may want to pull that. I am of course all for it but this is a family safe site and the rules has always been that way, to my knowledge.