What IDC are you guys seeing, at what boost and which injectors?

Rafs-T-Type

Not so Senior Member
For some reason I've been as high as 90% @ 24lbs with 120's. What could cause it to be this high?

Yes, I know it's high...that's why I asked what would cause it to be this high ;) I certainly don't have a 9 second car especially at 24lbs.

More info on the fuel system - Magnafuel external pump -8 feed and return, modified in tank pick-up. And set to 10.5 AFR on the gas scale.

Show us a power log file. If you are running 90% dc with an AF ratio of 10.5 you are running out of fuel. You will run out of fuel if you try to throw more fuel at the motor as in a lower AF ratio. Maybe it's time to think about a -10 feed line because those are some big injectors.

Attachments

• Log Files.019.zip
    26 KB · Views: 55
lc1...and it's not that messy anymore, the tunes been cleaned up since then but I don't have newer logs at decent boost

Jason,

Sounds like your running out of fuel. I have this modded rail here for you. Let's get together and get it going.

Rick

The trans is a Jimmy's. I forget which magnefuel pump I ended up getting - I think I got the 4301. The tank setup is a stock modified pickup - I forget exactly what was done do it. Rick, I hope to see you soon when I get some cash.

I checked it last season...It looked - Make that they looked brand new after 2 years. I'm running the 25 and 75 micron magnafuel ones