You can type here any text you want

what is the fuel pressure setting at idle and high rpm 86-87 GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
anybody knows these settings? thanks...

Your base fuel pressure will depend on what regulator you are using 233, 237, or adjustable? The pressure doesn't change with rpm, it changes with boost pressure. Fuel pressure should rise 1 pound for every pound of boost.

do you have a scan tool and a guage? on most car it is set at between 42 and 44 lbs at idle depends on what your car likes.

yes i have both scan tool and i hooked up a pressure guage just now and its a stock fuel pressure reg... my setting at idle are 38-39... disconnect the vacuum then jumped to 45.. but here is a problem... i give it throttle and fuel pressure drop 4-5 instead of going higher...??
i only run 6-8 boost... so i was thinking it should have 6-8 higher not lower..
thanks...

yes i have both scan tool and i hooked up a pressure guage just now and its a stock fuel pressure reg... my setting at idle are 38-39... disconnect the vacuum then jumped to 45.. but here is a problem... i give it throttle and fuel pressure drop 4-5 instead of going higher...??
i only run 6-8 boost... so i was thinking it should have 6-8 higher not lower..
thanks...

It follows boost and vacuum. If you do this at idle in park and tap your throttle your vac may actually go down not up so fuel pressure will follow. Does your boost gauge also measure vacuum?

Back