What is with the new breed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update.

I actually completed the deal with jessecool. He contacted me and we drove and met halfway, each driving 100 miles. Good guy to deal with, turns out he some things come up just like i did earlier in the year. So i guess patience is the key.

I guarantee you that morals and principals are decreased when someone loses their job, has to pay alimony, is going through a hard time, etc. Just a known fact. If you think the economy isn't playing a role (whether it be a little one), then you're just naive.

I guarantee you that morals and principals are decreased when someone loses their job, has to pay alimony, is going through a hard time, etc. Just a known fact. If you think the economy isn't playing a role (whether it be a little one), then you're just naive.

I here what you are saying!...but if one is tight for money for whatever reason, no job, alimony payments, hard times..etc,etc, then you really shouldn't agree to purchase or buy anything if you can't afford it...pretty simple idea in my mind! The decision to do so or not goes back to values taught at an early age!

GC

ALERT!!!!ALERT!!!!!! I would not deal with Irvjr. He contacted me said he was coming up "my way". Wanted me to give him the money through paypal. When I said cash in person he said ok. Then he cancelled and said we can do it another time. Then he said he was selling it on c-list for $300 more. Then he posts this about other people?????? Oh Yeah now he sells it to one of the first people he made this post about saying "what is with the new breed?" LOL....

I here what you are saying!...but if one is tight for money for whatever reason, no job, alimony payments, hard times..etc,etc, then you really shouldn't agree to purchase or buy anything if you can't afford it...pretty simple idea in my mind! The decision to do so or not goes back to values taught at an early age!

GC

To be honest, I don't think I could ever afford this Buick. But somehow, I make it work.:biggrin:

ALERT!!!!ALERT!!!!!! I would not deal with Irvjr. He contacted me said he was coming up "my way". Wanted me to give him the money through paypal. When I said cash in person he said ok. Then he cancelled and said we can do it another time. Then he said he was selling it on c-list for $300 more. Then he posts this about other people?????? Oh Yeah now he sells it to one of the first people he made this post about saying "what is with the new breed?" LOL....

You know the reasons i didnt want to deliver it to you. 1st it would have been 2am and i dont know you or the area we would be meeting. 2nd, if you decided not to buy it i would have to haul it to WI then back again to FL. And paypal is the preferred method of payment, you always pay first when you buy online. Rarely will someone drive it up for you for a face to face deal. You were going to save a ton of money by me taking it to you, plus the deal was NEVER for 600. It was a partial trade for a small block chevy and 600 for my rear end and the driveshaft. Also, you stopped emailing me and i offered to make arrangements to get it up there another time. That gives me all the reason i need to advertise it elsewhere for whatever i want. Plus i am spending my own money getting it checked out for straightness as we speak so someone gets what they expect. I have never had anyone unhappy with dealing with me, you are the first.

Plus i never sold the rear end to anyone, i sold the rear SEATS to Jessecool.

ahhhh..never ends :p had another "deal" here a few days ago with someone selling an enclosed trailer. advertises for...

Price: $3,500.00
The trailer brand new was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more that what I'm asking, so my loss is your gain. "

then plays games... then the price is $4800 ... obviously not a man of his word :rolleyes:
Nope wasn't me but I was in the home construction business for years .. never had a contract with any of my "sub's" .. they gave the price ..did the job.. then got paid what we had agreed to.. no games.. If ya can't take someones word on something ...welllll you know the rest :mad:

$600 paypal to someone I dont know?????????????SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!! SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Irv has almost 2000 post on here and you have only 39 id watch what you say about him. Second if you payed paypal you would have the right to dispute the sale if you felt you were getting ripped. Irv sound like he was giving you a pretty good deal. Just my 2 cents.

I think we are all well aware of the fact that doing business of any type has some degree of risk and can be a major PITA!!! For the most part I'm happy with the fact there is a place to go and get parts that I could not afford new. I often think of where I would be with my ride without this site and all of the great vendors!!! In the end it's a risk worth taking and I have met a few locals on Turbo Buick I consider good friends!!! Just my 2 cents!!!

$600 paypal to someone I dont know?????????????SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!! SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the part was going to be shipped would you not pay for it BEFORE it got shipped? Yes you would. No one will ship you a part without paying first, unless its a friend or someone you have had dealings with before and trust. Thats business over the internet, pay first, then the part is sent to you. If you dont like it, dont do it. But dont say im scamming you, you were getting a good deal and stopped communicating with me. That is your loss.

Irv has almost 2000 post on here and you have only 39 id watch what you say about him. Second if you payed paypal you would have the right to dispute the sale if you felt you were getting ripped. Irv sound like he was giving you a pretty good deal. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks, i appreciate that.

oh yeah stagemonster. no one asked for your 2 cents. Im letting everyone know what kind of guy this is that says he wont take cash ONLY paypal. If you want to deal with him go right ahead. Those kind of deals should throw up red flags but thats up to you. Irvjr this is not ebay COD. Plus on top of that you are a lier I did not stop emailing you YOU backed out then had the nerve to write this post about backing out. Makes no sense.

I never backed out, i said lets reschedule delivery so i wouldnt have to drag it up there at night. After that you never emailed me til a day ago asking if the deal was still good. I told you no that i had some others interested since you were MIA. And you had the nerve to ask again if i would sell it to you for $600 10 minutes before your first post bashing me.

No... You do...You are probably a scammer to.

This thread is getting you no where. All your doing is running up your post count. This thread was Irv stating that he observed a new breed of people backing out of deals. This has also happened to me. Irv was just looking for other peoples thoughts not for you to take it personaly and have to slander his name your just making your self look bad and i doubt anyone on here is gonna want to deal with you after this. Id just leave before you make your self look any dumber.

Status
Not open for further replies.