What Parts are still Avail from GM for 86-87 GN

Parts list

Yeah me too!
It changes daily. Found out today Hard top seals are $302.94 for Passenger side.
As Eric put it $300 for a piece of rubber!
LH 20737659 list $193.86
RH 20737658 list $302.94

I think that settles it,when I repaint my 87 I will use the metro stuff. My brother has it on his SS and it's not perfect but better then $500 for 2 peices of rubber OMG.......

I'm surprised GM still carries anything for their vehicles made in the 80's. I went to the local dealership to get doorlock gaskets (These have to be the same gaskets used from the 50's until sometime in the 90's) they didn't have them in stock! It's getting where it's way more profitable to part one of these cars out than to sell them whole:(

You'd probably make more $$ selling a GN in parts if it's going between $3-6,000.

I'm surprised GM still carries anything for their vehicles made in the 80's. I went to the local dealership to get doorlock gaskets (These have to be the same gaskets used from the 50's until sometime in the 90's) they didn't have them in stock! It's getting where it's way more profitable to part one of these cars out than to sell them whole:(

We have them in stock ;)

copo You'd probably make more $$ selling a GN in parts if it's going between $3-6,000.

You can make $ parting out Buicks???:D

Well if its still available Brian has it in stock. I'll have to post a fresh link or a copy of the catalog that you can download. I've been trying to figure out a quick and dirty way to mark the discontinued parts on it. I'm just shocked at the amount of TR parts that were discontinued just in 2006. Actually the TR guys have it pretty good compared to the 3rd & 4th gen F-body and Impala SS guys. Stuff is dropping like flies for those cars. If I had to guess there are more parts available for a TR than say a 3rd gen Camaro and we all know how many of them they kicked out compared to the Regal. It aint going to be easy keeping these cars on the road and I've said it a few times but waiting 20 years to buy parts for a niche car isn't very productive. Thank God there are people and companies like GBodyParts.com Online out there making a go of it.

Hey Brian

GM PN 25524599
shim head gaskets for 84-85 turbo V6,
any left anywhere?
thanks
cruzn57

Big Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

to Eric,
located some gaskest for me, discontinued items,
thanks very much !:biggrin: