What parts of the engine look best "Chromed Out"????>>>

U

uwillose2

I already ahve the chrome turbo shield, buty thats about it. I don't want to go overboard or anything but just a few of the parts that look the nicest with chrome?

Check my sig for the link to my pics. I have a little bit of chrome....Just enough to set off the engine bay. I also polish the hell out of my front mount ic pipes.

Well this las winter was the first since I had the car that I hadven't pulled the engine for one reason or another. When I pulled the engine every winter it made it real easy to clean everything up and put a fresh coat of paint on things that needed it. Now I just use Simple Green and a garden hose to clean it up whenever it needs it. Then dry with compressed air and re-shine everything with some Mothers aluminum polish.

We've got some triple plated chrome items in the works. These include: upper radiator plates for the '86/'87 TR's, hood hinges & strut mounting brackets, hood latches/springs/& latch receiver brackets, & ps. sensor mounting brackets. Prices will be available soon. Thanks guys.

Mike, definitely keep us posted!!
That stuff would be fantastic to have readily available

Where can you get a chrome radiator shroud from? Stock '87 GN's dont have a shroud right?

We'll should have the prices next week sometime. I'll post them as soon as I find out. The '86/'87 TR's did not come with shrouds, thus we'll be chroming the upper radiator plates with the integral fan shroud mounting tabs. Thanks.

chromed engine...!!!

I had almost everything chromed on my GN :valve covers, plenum, intercooler pipes, turbo shield, pulleys, vacuum lines, fuel rail, heater lines, egr valve bracket and cover, alternator, cruise control bracket, power steering reservoir bracket, relay bracket, upper radiator plate, hood shocks, hood latch and spring, transmission dipstick tube, complete 3" stainless steel exhaust system, fuel tank straps, etc, etc...
I will gladly e-mail you pictures if you're interested!
'Bye, Claude. :)

Re: chromed engine...!!!

Originally posted by toofastforyou
I had almost everything chromed on my GN :valve covers, plenum, intercooler pipes, turbo shield, pulleys, vacuum lines, fuel rail, heater lines, egr valve bracket and cover, alternator, cruise control bracket, power steering reservoir bracket, relay bracket, upper radiator plate, hood shocks, hood latch and spring, transmission dipstick tube, complete 3" stainless steel exhaust system, fuel tank straps, etc, etc...
I will gladly e-mail you pictures if you're interested!
'Bye, Claude. :)

Please do!:D : zman29@comcast.net