What reloaders do you use ??

Wow this chit is crazy.. Im bout to just goto cabela's and tell them to set me up with everything I need to do .40 and 9mm. Bc that actual provess of loading them isnt that bad, but getting all the parts and peices together

Wow this chit is crazy.. Im bout to just goto cabela's and tell them to set me up with everything I need to do .40 and 9mm. Bc that actual provess of loading them isnt that bad, but getting all the parts and peices together

That's about the worst thing that you could do. The salesman's job is to make money for the store. He may not know anymore than you do. If he is a good salesman, it is possible that he will sell you the items in stock that have the best profit margin. Get a "ABC's of Pistol / handgun re-loading" book at wherever you can find it and it will pay off handsomely in knowledge received. And go visit your friend that re-loads.

That's about the worst thing that you could do. The salesman's job is to make money for the store. He may not know anymore than you do. If he is a good salesman, it is possible that he will sell you the items in stock that have the best profit margin. Get a "ABC's of Pistol / handgun re-loading" book at wherever you can find it and it will pay off handsomely in knowledge received. And go visit your friend that re-loads.
Yeah just talked to my buddy, Gonna go check out his operation this weekend. And when I got enough brass take him with me to set me up. Ill look into the book.