You can type here any text you want

What Rim Size? 20" Foose Nitrous II

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CanMove

Hey all.... Im thinking about getting a set of these FOOSE Nitrous II wheels....

Is the info below correct?

Bolt Pattern: 5x4.75 (5x120.65)
Offset Range: -13 to 8
Wheel Size Range: 15x7.0 to 20x8.5
OEM Tire Size: 215/60-15 (215x639 mm)

Im going with the 20" wheels. (20x8.5)
I wanted to ask you guys what offset should i get for the:
Front?
Back?

I dont want any rubbing issues.... Thank you.....

what off set?

Turbo6chicago, thanks for your reply....

i wish i knew more about these offsets.... I dont want to screw the ride up i dont want anything to rub..... I want it to drive nice and straight to.....
These will have to be custom made so i want to get the right offsets thanks Rich

Contact MHT directly, they can advise you as well. (the build and distribute Foose wheels) I did a while back and asked the exact same thing, 20x8.5 front and 20x10 rears. They told me then,
"our 20x8.5 comes with either a 4" rear spacing or a 4.5" rearspacing. On the rears, our 20x10 comes with either 4.5" or 5.25" rear spacing. Of course, your dealer would need to do a fitment check first but ...
20x8.5 5x4.75 bolt pattern with 4.5" rear spacing
20x10 5x4.75 bolt pattern with 5.25" rear spacing
would be your best bet.
Thanks again for your interest"

if you are dropped real low, or on drop spindles all that changes. I suggest you contact them and let them know the particulars of the car and see what they say. info@mhtwheels.com

It is going to be close to get a set of tires that look normal on the car. I have a set on my 95 SS Impala. They fit on my Buicks but just not enough tire....

Does anybody here have 20" wheels? Lets C some PIC's

It is going to be close to get a set of tires that look normal on the car. I have a set on my 95 SS Impala. They fit on my Buicks but just not enough tire....

So exactly what r u saying????

That if i go 20" i will have no tires at all???? Thats not good.....

Should i go smaller???? 19"

I want car to be able to drive normally... Im not really racing car... She is more of a garage QUEEN!!!!

20x8.5 5x4.75 bolt pattern with 4.5" rear spacing
20x10 5x4.75 bolt pattern with 5.25" rear spacing
would be your best bet.
Thanks again for your interest"

if you are dropped real low, or on drop spindles all that changes. I suggest you contact them and let them know the particulars of the car and see what they say. info@mhtwheels.com

Doesn't sound like they know what they're talking about, 5.25" BS in the rear would likely rub on the inside.

Well if you want to maintain the same overall wheel/tire diameter as stock then yes it's a tug of war with the numbers, bigger wheels = smaller tires.

Check out this Buick to see what 20s look like and see if you like it:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/242149-87-t-white-w02-pkg-show-go.html

Doesn't sound like they know what they're talking about, 5.25" BS in the rear would likely rub on the inside.

Well if you want to maintain the same overall wheel/tire diameter as stock then yes it's a tug of war with the numbers, bigger wheels = smaller tires.

Check out this Buick to see what 20s look like and see if you like it:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/242149-87-t-white-w02-pkg-show-go.html

I didnt see any real good pics of the 20" rims.....

Turbo6chicago , I agree, thats why I greatly suggest him getting the car measured at a reputable shop, or find what works on someone elses TR. There are 4-5 on this board w/ them or that have had them. What makes mine a little different is disc rear. I forgot to put that.
As far as fit, 20"s fit fine, the tire is small, be warned (If you plus size correct) 275.30, and 245/35 is a short time, but on a low ride height it looks great. What makes it look funny IMO, is when the car has more tire to fender gap than side wall...it makes the side wall look tiny and the car lifted.

Go with 18's and call it good. They ride nice and look nice. 4.5" BS in the front on an 8" wide rim would be good and a 4.75" rear on a 9.5 would fit well. Its always good to measure first though. Every car is different depending on how the factory set the body. Otherwise notch the frame!!

Should i go smaller???? 19"

I want car to be able to drive normally... Im not really racing car... She is more of a garage QUEEN!!!!

Well there are just enought meat on them for my particular taste. I haven't had any trouble with them. You should be fine with a garage Queen, just miss the pot holes on the Sunday drives:biggrin:

Well there are just enought meat on them for my particular taste. I haven't had any trouble with them. You should be fine with a garage Queen, just miss the pot holes on the Sunday drives:biggrin:

so you have 20" on ur's? can you show me some good pics....

Back