You can type here any text you want

what size are the stock speakers what size to buy?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

eddiedellz

Gringo
im missing the rear stock speakers i got something to fit back there but it fits bad and i want to get new ones all around its a non concert sound car i would take them and match them up but since im missing them .. its a no go does anyone have any dementiions or models that could fit back there ? i alllso want to replace the fronts there blown.. thanks -Ed

Ed-

Your rear speakers are 4" x10" stock size.
The fronts are 3.5" round.

For rear replacements, you could get a 4x10, or a better bet would be a 6x9 with an adaptor plate. Not something too deep though, as the torsion bars for the trunk make it tough to fit the deeper 6x9 baskets in there.

For the front, pretty much all you can fit there is a replacement 3.5". There are some good speakers out there, I personally used Polk EX, then Boston Acoustics before I moved my soundstage to the kick panels with 5.25"s.
Just make sure when you go to buy a 3.5" that the tweeter doesnt extend up beyond the top of the basket. You would get a bulge in the covering dash panel if they do extend out.

Any other questions feel free to ask.

-Jay

Back