You can type here any text you want

What starter?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gt669

I've got a buick 3.8L from a 1992 Olds 88. I've got a T5 transmission from a 1985-1986 S10 behind it. I have no clue what starter I should be using. I'll show you a few photos of it and perhaps you can tell me what fits? The reason I'm trying to use the passenger side starter pocket is because the driver's side starter from the FWD application inteferes with my steering column now. Is there a starter that doesn't have a solenoid mounted directly on it, like the stock Olds starter would have been.

Also, I'm looking for an oil filter adapter that makes the filter sit horizontally instead of more vertical for clearance issues. Although apparently I can't post pics until I have four posts.

i can't help you with the starter problem- 96-02 Camaro, maybe?- but you can link to pics that you have on another hosting site like Webshots.
either that, or make 3 more posts..

Do some more posts and visit the hybred section.There's a hybred Dodge with a 3.8L and a 5 speed so you should be able to get an answer from him.

Back