What the hell happened to my motor.

Do you have a HV pump to go along with those drilled holes?

Yes I have a speed pro high volume pump.

Marco

This is my new set-up: T-Top 86 Grand Nationals 109 block with weisco forged pistons and 2 billet center main caps, M&A aluminum heads, roller rockers, port match lower intake ,te63 a.r .82, erson 214/214 cam, razor alky injection, 94 octane, hooker cat back with dyno max ultra flow muffers, kenne bell headers, 60 lbs injectors, extender alky chip with 23/21 timing, with a gen 2 with a LS1 maf,thdp, mease 24 row IC, PTC 3200 stall 9 1/2 convertor, Ron Custom max boost brake module, MT drag radials (275/60/15) , rjc power plate, rjc boost controller, zeitronix wideband, HR motor mounts, Weld Drag Lites with skinnies up front, electric exhaust, hr rear sway bar, no front sway bar, 90/10 lakewood in the front and 50/50 lakewood shocks in the rear with energy suspension poly bushings all over, boxed rear lower control arms, Big mouth cold air with an AFE air filt

T-Top 86 Grand National 62000 km)
stock long block, stock suspension, 12 inch red stripe convertor (2800stall), te44, smc alk injection (95 % etanol), 25.5lbs boost,( boost spike 28 psi in 1st gear), 94 octane, hooker cat back with dyno max ultra flow muffers, 42 ½ lbs 009 injectors, turbotweak alky chip with 23/21 timing, thdp, mease 24 row IC, Ron Custom max boost brake module, MT drag radials (275/50/15) 3720lbs race weight with driver. (Torque convertor locked only after car shifted in third), rjc power plate, rjc boost controller, zeitronix wideband, HR motor mounts, comp cam 980 valve springs. Weld Drag Lites with skinnies up front, electric exhaust cut-out.
BEST E/T
60FT=1.53
1/8= 7.25
1/4= 11.48
MPH=120.82
BEST 60FT=1.52

I have a gen 2 with an extender chip and LS1 maf, hr rear sway bar, no front sway bar, 90/10 lakewood in the front and 50/50 lakewood shocks in the rear with energy suspension poly bushings all over, boxed rear lower control arms. MT 275/60/15 drag radials. Big mouth cold air with an AFE air filter. The times above were done with out these parts

You need to find a machine shop that specializes in turbo buick engines. There is a list of Buick vendors on TB.com.

The oil additive comment makes me suspicious of your machine shop!

Conrad

"I am not sure what you really mean by the parting lines on the cap or block, but if you are trying to say how the block and caps looked without the bearing, well they looked fine.'
Looking for metal transfer from one surface to the other = detonation. Caused by the caps walking around in the saddles.

Back in 1994 my father had his GN engine rebuilt. A Speedpro high volume oil pump was installed. The guy who rebuilt the engine had one of his employees install the high volume oil pump. The oil pump spacer provides room for the taller oil pump gears. That employee did not drill holes and install the oil pump spacer pins in them. The pins are suppose to prevent the spacer from moving. So after putting some miles on the engine with the oil pump gears coming into contact with the spacer, the oil carried metal shavings from the spacer through the engine. The bearings looked just like those in your photos. You might want to examine the oil pump spacer to see if the pins were installed and if it appears the gears came into contact with the spacer. If you find out this is what happened to your engine I would be interest to know.

Back in 1994 my father had his GN engine rebuilt. A Speedpro high volume oil pump was installed. The guy who rebuilt the engine had one of his employees install the high volume oil pump. The oil pump spacer provides room for the taller oil pump gears. That employee did not drill holes and install the oil pump spacer pins in them. The pins are suppose to prevent the spacer from moving. So after putting some miles on the engine with the oil pump gears coming into contact with the spacer, the oil carried metal shavings from the spacer through the engine. The bearings looked just like those in your photos. You might want to examine the oil pump spacer to see if the pins were installed and if it appears the gears came into contact with the spacer. If you find out this is what happened to your engine I would be interest to know.

The pins were installed on the spacer.

Marco

This is my new set-up: T-Top 86 Grand Nationals 109 block with weisco forged pistons and 2 billet center main caps, M&A aluminum heads, roller rockers, port match lower intake ,te63 a.r .82, erson 214/214 cam, razor alky injection, 94 octane, hooker cat back with dyno max ultra flow muffers, kenne bell headers, 60 lbs injectors, extender alky chip with 23/21 timing, with a gen 2 with a LS1 maf,thdp, mease 24 row IC, PTC 3200 stall 9 1/2 convertor, Ron Custom max boost brake module, MT drag radials (275/60/15) , rjc power plate, rjc boost controller, zeitronix wideband, HR motor mounts, Weld Drag Lites with skinnies up front, electric exhaust, hr rear sway bar, no front sway bar, 90/10 lakewood in the front and 50/50 lakewood shocks in the rear with energy suspension poly bushings all over, boxed rear lower control arms, Big mouth cold air with an AFE air filt

T-Top 86 Grand National 62000 km)
stock long block, stock suspension, 12 inch red stripe convertor (2800stall), te44, smc alk injection (95 % etanol), 25.5lbs boost,( boost spike 28 psi in 1st gear), 94 octane, hooker cat back with dyno max ultra flow muffers, 42 ½ lbs 009 injectors, turbotweak alky chip with 23/21 timing, thdp, mease 24 row IC, Ron Custom max boost brake module, MT drag radials (275/50/15) 3720lbs race weight with driver. (Torque convertor locked only after car shifted in third), rjc power plate, rjc boost controller, zeitronix wideband, HR motor mounts, comp cam 980 valve springs. Weld Drag Lites with skinnies up front, electric exhaust cut-out.
BEST E/T
60FT=1.53
1/8= 7.25
1/4= 11.48
MPH=120.82
BEST 60FT=1.52

I have a gen 2 with an extender chip and LS1 maf, hr rear sway bar, no front sway bar, 90/10 lakewood in the front and 50/50 lakewood shocks in the rear with energy suspension poly bushings all over, boxed rear lower control arms. MT 275/60/15 drag radials. Big mouth cold air with an AFE air filter. The times above were done with out these parts .