You can type here any text you want

What the hell. help.....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

USMC_Turbo6

So I drop the tank to upgrade the fuel line. So I pulled the fuel pumps out and here is what I found. Can I fix it or what should I do?

Attachments

• 1416694250268.jpg
    1416694250268.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 324
  • 1416694268684.jpg
    1416694268684.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 287
  • 1416694283523.jpg
    1416694283523.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 292
  • 1416694297069.jpg
    1416694297069.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 280
It's hard to tell what caused what from the pics. Is the wire sheathing burnt off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it is something caused it. Pump going bad pulling high amperage? Is that the primary or secondary pump?

If the wire got that hot that close to the pump I am going to guess that pump is on it's way out.

If only the connector was fried I would have said just a bad connection.

hey nick who makes that unit looks pretty nice.
dale

We have done a few of these locally, and are now working on a plan to produce these, both single pump and double units, as well as AN and stock fittings, and are gathering these parts which will be machined locally for our design. Right now we are digitizing parts for the CNC vendor.

Giving time estimates is always treacherous, but we are shooting for completed units to start the new year!

We have done a few of these locally, and are now working on a plan to produce these, both single pump and double units, as well as AN and stock fittings, and are gathering these parts which will be machined locally for our design. Right now we are digitizing parts for the CNC vendor.

Giving time estimates is always treacherous, but we are shooting for completed units to start the new year!
You will sell tons of these given your customer service and tech is superior compared to other competitors.

Nick that double pump setup looks top notch.

Also don't need it Nick, but you can believe I will buy one when you are ready to sell them. Very nice looking unit. Great job.

Back